Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Avgaxi" It's not a real word.


In an effort to combine my two favorite interests (cats and wizardry) I used my "Amateur Wizard Potionary Set" on my cat and created the ultimate pet. The wizard cat. This cat is a level 12 wizard with the ability to cry little kitten tears whenever I throw it in the neighbors swimming pool. (Strictly for scientific/wizrardly purposes of course) Also she (cause all cats are female, I'm surprised you didn't know that) can climb trees. But only tiny trees because I had her declawed . A surprising number of people erroneously believe that I hate cat's. That would be untrue. I love cat's and if Alf hadn't made it cliche' to eat cats I would prove my love by eating at least 3 of them. Mmmmm cat's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this may be the same cat featured on this game. http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

Anonymous said...

By the way, it's me; Chris "The Siege" Jones, 'cept I'm at work.

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

j. dogg., I need some new material man!!
love,
d. b. and baby m