Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 I will kick your Arse if you mess with me!!!


OK its 2008 . Nough said ???? BArring a life threatening disease or a natural disaster there is no way that 2008 can be worse than 2007. That being said Ill move on and try not dwell or jinx myself by talking about diseases and natural disasters. Dang it too late !
Oh well, this year is the year of the sexy beast. (me that is ) what ? whos a sexy beast ?.........This blog is my new years resolution. And to the 1.5 people that will glance at it for 1.5 seconds, Hello and welcome.
Here is my list of resolutions for the next 365 days of awesome radness.
1. I will finally start admitting to people that, Yes, I am tougher than most predatory animals.(especialy certain jungle cats, you know who you are) Due to an overactive humility gland located in my perfectly shaped bicepts I was not previously disposed to such braggadocio. (theres a 50% chance I made that last word up)
2. I have scurvy.... Oh wait this is resolutions not confessions.
3. I will change my socks at least 6 times a day which I realise seems a bit excessive and unnecassary...... It is.
4. I will try extra hard not to make fun of my brother in law Dustin for liking the white chocolate Kit Kats more than the regular ones.
5. I will finally stop talking about a weasle farm and get to it and build the weasle farm of my dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heebly deebly wha-huh?!
you ain never gonna stop messin' with Dustin and you know. I don't know why you have to try and make improbable goals all the time