Thursday, January 10, 2008


I don't believe in ghosts . Its not because Ive never seen one, and its not because I dont believe in an afterlife because I do. But lets look at the experience of a typical ghost according to the people who do believe in them.
Lets say youre murderd by some person and youre pissed. In order to get revenge you spend the next hundred-thousand years hanging out in some old building waiting for some poor sucker to come in and get vaguely scared by something he wasnt sure he saw anyways. Now that poor sucker has a really cool story to tell his friends and the punk kids that heard the story come by and throw rocks at the windows. How is that a good revenge ? I say if there really is such a thing as ghosts they probably have a better time staying invisible and watching all the rediculous shenanigans I get myself into and then having a laugh. The very best revenge for anyone would be witnessing my crappy luck firshand and then realizing that being murdered sucked at the time but it was a hell of alot better than having to be in my shoes.
Also I did a google image search for "sexy ghost" and apparently there is no such thing, so thanks for nuthin artists of the sexy supernatural genre. However a sexy girl holding a basketball did come up so thats what you get.

3 comments:

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

DAAAAAAAAAAANG...is that yo' gurlfren?

Unknown said...

Hey Guy

Unknown said...

Ok-I just wanted to see if this would work. How are you doing? Sup? ...now that's my freetime, back to studying...(you don't even know the plights-if you did, you'd cry! Not livin' at all). That's all. When do you want your b-day present? Hope all is well...