Sunday, January 6, 2008


Quote of the day from our good friend Fry of "Futurama" fame.

"Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?"
-Fry

I know I said I was gonna give you more "Transporter" wisdom, but then the wind blew, and the sun shone, and I was hit in the head with a large stapler, and I came to my senses and realized that that movie is pure lame. Kinda like pudding when you eat a little and then put it back in the fridge, and when you come back later the enzymes from your mouth have allready digested some of it so it just doesnt taste as good. You know what Im talking about, right ?

Anyway, the first thing that needs to be mentioned is that I made a huge error when I said Dustin likes the white Kit-Kats better. I was wrong he actually LOVES the white ones better . Also I found his underwear on the sidewalk outside so what does that tell you ? Also I hope he doesnt kill me in my sleep.......or at anytime durring the day when Im wide awake and able to see whats happening as it happens. OK if he does kill me lets have it be in my sleep, so I take that last one back. If you do kill me Dustin, in my sleep is the prefered method.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pure lame?!!! What are you kidding me. Transporter 1 and 2 are easily the greatest movies of all time. What's lame is how you claim to be a man, because I'm not so sure that's entirely true. In fact I'm pretty sure it's not true at all.