Wednesday, January 2, 2008


Aside from being the year of the sexy beast, this is also the year of the baby kittie. Chinese calendar be damned! If you were born in this year you are a cute ball of fuzz that can potentially puncture skin with your razor sharp teeth. Though not fatal, the wound will itch like crazy for at least an hour.
I went hiking today and discovered that an ass can in fact freeze, as mine did. I though that was the only part that had untill I got home and realized I was talking like a drunk hobo because my mouth had frozen as well. (note to self. next time I need to appear drunk..........)
Im thinking about writing online reviews for products that Ive never used. This will make me seem smart to people who read reviews and people that I tell about the reviews Ive written......or will it ? Mostly I just want to tell people that I write reviews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you write those reviews! Write like the wind